The health and wellbeing of all participants in the Māoriland Film Festival is important to us. The following information are our COVID-19 guidelines for attending the MFF2020 Remount.
- You must register your contact details with Māoriland to attend any screenings.
- Use the COVID-19 Tracer App and check in at all screenings. If you attend more than one screening in a day, please check in at each event. If you do not have a smartphone, use a personal diary.
If you feel unwell and have any symptoms of COVID-19 PLEASE STAY HOME.
- There are only 100 seats per event. If you can no longer attend a screening for any reason, contact iTicket to refund your ticket or let us know at the Māoriland Hub. If you give your ticket to someone else you will need to ring iTicket to register their details. You can also do this online via a link in your registration confirmation email. iTicket can be contacted on 09 361 1000
- Be alert for any symptoms of COVID 19
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Outside the home keep a 2m distance from anyone
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and drying them thoroughly or using hand sanitiser:
- before eating or handling food
- after using the toilet
- after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose or wiping children’s noses
- Kia haere reretau i roto i tēnei wā uaua, kaua e pōuri. He wā tōna e oti ai te mate urutā nei.