Entry to all events is $6 unless otherwise specified
School Screenings $2 per student/session or $5 per student for a day
Māoriland Red Carpet Party $30
Whānau/Concession Pass 10 film screenings for $50
Industry Pass $115 earlybird, $140 general release
Where to buy tickets:
Online : https://www.iticket.co.nz/go-to/maoriland-film-festival-2019
Phone: Call iTicket on 0508 iTICKET (484-253)
In Person: Māoriland Film Festival Hub, 68 Main Street Ōtaki
Before the MFF – Ticket Office Hours – 10 am – 4 pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Festival Week – March 21 – 24 – 8:30 am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday, Sunday closed
Door Sales available at all venues.
Industry Pass Holders
Designed for those working in the screen industry, these passes provide access to both special and public events as well as 1 ticket per screening.
- You must have a physical ticket to enter any event. These can be claimed by showing your Industry Pass at The Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki.
- We recommend you select your tickets pre festival. Information on how to do this will be provided to pass holders via email. If you choose not to use a ticket, please return it to the Ticket Office so that someone else can enjoy the film.
- Your pass does not guarantee you a ticket if sold out.
- Industry Passes are not transferable.
- Lost passes cannot be reprinted during the Festival.
- Closing Night Party. Please note that due to limited numbers you must RSVP to attend this party by Friday 15th March 6 pm at the latest, to ensure your ticket.
Industry Passes can be collected from the Manuwhiri desk at the Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki.