Entry to all events is $6 unless otherwise specified
Māoriland Red Carpet Party $30
Where to buy tickets:
Phone: Call iTicket on 0508 iTICKET (484-253)
In-Person: Māoriland Hub, 68 Main Street Ōtaki,
Monday – Thursday 10 am – 4 pm
Festival Week – March 18 – 22 – 8:30 am – 5pm
Māoriland Rangatahi Film Festival
Entry by Gold Coin Donation – Registration essential email [email protected]
Tīkiti Ta Koha
The Māoriland Film Festival is grateful for the small and large acts of generosity we often receive. We offer heartfelt thanks to any who wish to make donations to the MFF.
In 2020 our Tīkiti Takoha is a new way to enjoy all the fabulous elements of the festival, as well as offer tangible support to the Māoriland kaupapa.
Tīkiti Takoha are priced from $150 to $350 and include a charitable donation to the Māoriland Charitable Trust. All charitable donations are tax-deductible in NZ.
Tīkiti Takoha holders have access to one complimentary ticket for all public events, as well as early-bird access to tickets – allowing you to choose and confirm your screenings before tickets go on sale on February 12, 2020.
MFF Industry Pass Holders
$125 Early-bird, $140 general release
Designed for those working in the screen industry, these passes provide access to both industry only and public events as well as one ticket per screening.
- You must have a physical ticket to enter any event. These can be claimed by showing your Industry Pass at The Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki.
- We recommend you select your tickets before the festival. Information on how to do this will be provided to pass holders via email. If you choose not to use a ticket, please return it to the Ticket Office so someone else can enjoy the film.
- Your pass does not guarantee you a ticket if sessions are sold out.
- Industry Passes are not transferable.
- Lost passes cannot be reprinted during the Festival.
- Closing Night Party. Please note, due to limited numbers you must RSVP to attend this party by Friday 15th March 6 pm at the latest, to ensure your ticket.
Industry Passes can be collected from the Manuwhiri desk at the Māoriland Hub, 68 Main St Ōtaki from March 17.